Hello Everyone !

In this blog , I will give you short information that how can we safe our devices from being hacked..
 

NOTE :- I have discussed those methods only which hackers often use to hack normal people’s devices such as computer and mobile phones …

 So , first of all we need to understand the methods which hackers commonly use to hack someone’s device.

TROJAN :- So basically , TROJAN is a kind of virus which hides behind any trusted or common things like photos , videos and documents and may be audio .  

 Example :- Suppose , I am a hacker . So the first thing i will do is i will use my social engineering skills and gathering some information of my target.

 1) I will find some information related my target as an example - Assume that I found my target is fan of ronaldo ( The football player ) and this information is kind of golden key for me ( hacker ).

 2) And next i will use ronaldo's one of pic or video and hide malicious code ( virus ) in the pic or video and send to my victim.

¶ So this is how a hacker sends TROJAN ( virus ) to his/her target.

IF YOU WANT TO KNOW HOW TO CREATE TROJAN AND HOW TO BIND WITH ANY IMAGE OR VIDEO , SO YOU CAN BUY MY PAID VIDEOS IN HINDI . CONTACT FOR MORE INFORMATION >>Contact

PHISHING :- In this method attacker using his/her social engineering skills and programming knowledge and  creates duplicate web page or social media login page and  steals his/her target’s credentials (ID,PASSWORD).

 Example :- Suppose , I am a hacker and you are my target and i want your Instagram account's password . As a hacker what will i do? And now see this image carefully.

  • So ! I will send this kind of email to my target .

 

And as soon as my target click on sign-in it will redirect on my Instagram login page ( Fake ) . And as soon as my target assign ID and Password it will reach to me through this phishing page.

     Do you get my point ? Yes ! COMMENT 

VIRUS :-  A virus is a malicious computer program which can be transferred  through files , through emails , through social media scam links. If you visit any untrusted website then virus may enter your system , If you download any software or any app from third party then also virus may enter to your system.

• Here are the symptoms if your computer have virus..



 SOCIAL ENGINEERING :- This is a type of method in which hacker manipulate victim and takes out victim’s credentials such as ID , Password and other information what he or she wants . This method is well known method in the field of hacking . 

 

 Here are some common mistakes that are often made by the user's side and that's why hacker can easily hack victim's Phone or Computer.

 1 . Visiting unsecured website (http).

 2. Not using paid antivirus software.

 3. Not reading any terms and conditions page.

 4. Using cracked or pirated software's.

 5. Using unsecured third party applications.

 6. Giving unnecessary permissions to application , software and websites.

 7. Giving this permissions are actually not needed ( contact , location , system modification ).

 8. Using dating apps ( very very risky )

 9. Visiting malicious websites for getting free books , movies ,videos  and so on....

  • Listen ! Still if you are doing the mistakes shown above then stop doing ..
  •  Some common steps you should take to keep your device safe on internet.

〉Use antivirus software and firewall.

〉Never download content ( videos , audios ,  files and documents ) from unsecured websites.

〉Avoid visiting http website.

〉Never use any pirated or cracked software ( specially antivirus )

〉  Avoid opening short links.

ORIGINAL LINK :-  https://example.com/harmfull/

SHORT LINK  :- https://example.com/G4hTMs7.xyz/

〉  Always try to read all terms and conditions. 

 

NOTE :- Guys lets clear this , So basically there is no way to keep 100% safe your device on the internet but using this steps we can improve our security.

 

NOTE :- Guys if you have any doubts related this topic then don’t worry I am always here for you . contact


NOTE :- If you want to know about this topic in detail then I have paid videos in HINDI . So you can  >>contact


If you like my work then show your love and share my blog with your friends and in your whatsapp groups.

 

 Let’s test your skills.

 1) Which method hacker often use to steal victim’s credentials such as id password.

2) Which is that malicious program which can be hidden inside an image , videos and documents. 

 

I will be waiting for your answer , write your answer in comment box….

       ✋  ---- STAY HOME STAY SAFE----  ✋