Hello friends !

So in this blog I will show you how to install metasploit framework in unrooted android device.
And specially for you I made small article and I have used pretty much easy method for you to install metasploit in android device.
So now let's move on !  
So friends first the thing that we need is TERMUX to install metasploit framework in Android. 
Mostly peoples know about termux.
So now install termux if you didn't install it.click here to install

Now open your termux terminal and fire the commands mentioned below :-
$ apt update && apt upgrade 
$ apt install git
$ apt install python
$ apt install php
$ apt install ruby (important)
$ apt install httrack
$ apt install unstable-repo
$ apt install wget
When these packages installed then fire the last command.
$ pkg install metasploit

But..But ..But  ! It's not complete now , please read this to the end.

Now , whenever you enter your terminal and want to start metasploit framework just fire up this command :-   $ msfconsole

REASONS TO OCCUR ERRORS :-
  1. Lack of patience
  2  Lack of necessary packages.
  3. Spelling mistakes (95 % )
  4. Network error (slow internet)
  5. Big letter small letter  mistakes ( Linux CLI is        case  sensitive so you must be aware of                capital and small letters ).

So be careful !
If you have written everything correctly, yet errors are coming, then fire this command.
                      $ dpkg --configure -a
 After this process, metasploit definitely will be installed.

NOTE : Metasploit is a large framework . So , it will take up to 30 to 40 minutes at the time of installation. So be patience .

MY THOUGHTS :- In every work you will not get success in one attempt .  You must try until you get success. . In terminal errors are teachers,  when occurs teaches something new. So keep trying!  Even I am also here to help you. If any problem occurs just DM me. . . Already I have given contact link of Instagram. Just DM me. 
  
If you like my work then share it to your friends, your whatsapp groups and show your love ...💖

           >>>>>>>>>❤️❤️❤️❤️<<<<<<<<<
                           Recommended for you

👉🏻How does hackers hack our devices               (phone and laptop)👇🏻


 Guys I tried my best to explain these terms I hope you understand it.

And if you have any confusion then contact me                       👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻
     INSTAGRAM :- Click here and DM me

   For Hindi video of this blog 👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻
                CONTACT : -  Message me

         # Okay friends it's time to sign out #
                   >>>>>  Take care <<<<<
                
                  🙏🏻Stay home stay safe 🙏🏻

                       127.0.0.1 to 0.0.7.7